Skip to main content

K-drama Review : The Beauty Inside

Hello, everyone. I am bored to write about my travel activity in this blog, so I decide to put another themes my personal review about anything. As fans of Korean Drama, I want to write my review about a drama which already finished on air. And here I go, the drama that I choose is The Beauty Inside.
source : https://inikpop.com/
The Beauty Inside is drama adaptation from a movie with same title, as I know Han Hyo Joo is the main lead. The Beauty Inside drama version has Seo Hyun Jin as Han Se Kye (HSK) and Lee Min Ki as Seo Do Jae (SDJ) as lead actor. This drama tell story about an actress named HSK who super famous in South Korea, but this woman have problem keep running away like in shoot drama, award show, interview etc. The beginning of drama, we introduced to her went to award ceremony with beautiful dress, when her name called as the winner in one nomination, she went to the stage but something weird happen to her, her eyes was shaking and felt strange, and he left the stage and ran away. She went out from venue, and her manager and best friend Woo Mi (WM) came and pick her up and she suddenly change to a big guy. So we already know reason why HSK keep running away, she have strange symptoms, in narration HSK told story that her body changed into someone body every month for a week, that's why she ran away and even in her contract to any project she always need time a week for rest and turn out she change to other person, sometimes she became a grandmother, an old man, even kid. HSK have two best friend WM and Ahn Jae Hyun as Ryu Eun Ho (REH), both of them know about HSK condition. 
source : https://kdramasanonymous.wordpress.com/
SDJ is a businessman an executive director of airline company, he also have symptoms face blindness, he cannot recognise peoples's face, he remember peoples by their clothes, their voice, their walk even accessorise but not face, his secretary Jung Joo Hwan (JJH) know his condition.  It turn out, HSK is model for his company, so news about HSK ran away in award ceremony has effect to the company, another director want HSK is remove from being model company, but it look like destiny want to make HSK & SDJ to close, one of company partner still want HSK as their model, their daughter is HSK fans. After many things happen, HSK keep being his company model and they become close and know about each condition. SDJ also have a half sibling, played by Lee Da Hee as Kang Sa Ra (KSR), they are not in good condition.  
source : https://www.wowkeren.com/
I really love this drama, I never saw the movie release, but I am pretty sure this drama doesn't disappoint compared to original movie. I love the cast, I love Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki. I watched Seo Hyu Jin first drama in Another Oh Hae Young, her acting is and still very good. When HSK want to leave SDJ because turn out they met before,  when HSK symptoms happened for the first time, she change into a grandmother and got car accident, and fortunately someone save her, and yes that person is SDJ (unfortunately) and it effect the savior a.k.a SDJ, he got face blindness. That episode really hurt breaking, when HSK know the truth, she share that story to her one and only best friend WM, HSK cry, I cry. I was amaze with Seo Hyu Jin acting, she can delivered feel of broken hurt to me. For some time, I never cry when watched K-drama, but her ability in this drama really need appreciated. It was painful to saw her crying like that. 
source : http://www.dramabeans.com/
source : http://www.dramabeans.com/

I love both of main lead character, HSK and SDJ. This is not the first time I saw drama character like HSK, before we had Cheon Song Yi in My Love From The Star, famous actress, brave and sassy to other peoples but very kind inside, netizen badmouthing her but still watch her drama and appreciate her acting. In episode 13, HSK gave warning to Chae Yoo Ri (CYR) played by Ryu Hwa Young (CYR is fellow actress and rival HSK) to not gossiping and share senseless rumour about her, and the she spilled juice to CYR and challenge CYR to spilled back juice to her. When HSK whispered to CYR and said "So that I can kill you without anyone knowing. You’ll die, and I’ll disappear. That’s called a perfect crime", I wanna yell "Good Job Han Se Kye, I love you unnie"

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/
source : http://www.dramabeans.com/
We also had SDJ, SDJ character is look a like with Lee Min Ki character in his drama before This Is My First Life (also my favourite), but more stylish, more handsome, neater and cooler with suit which everyday he used. SDJ also smart and also sly, I remember in earlier episode when HSK refused to signing contract (again) with SDJ company, he showed his cunning action. He create fake donation (fake but not fake actually) in the name of HSK, HSK came to the event and follow the event, after finished, SDJ came and told behind of donation event, and threatening to share it with reporter. 
source : http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/
The third part, I also love the chemistry between two couple, HSK & SDJ and REH & KSR. HSK & SDJ chemistry really good to see, when they fight, angry,  never want to lose to each other and when they felt in love. I can felt their love ❤
source : http://www.dramabeans.com/

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/
We also had another couple, REH & KSR, they both also have many lines in this drama, the chemistry was good and they really cute together ❤
source : source : http://www.dramabeans.com/
Yeep, I think I should finished this blog, if I continue to write maybe I can write all line in this drama. I really love this drama, better you all check it out! One of not so may Korean drama which I finished completely. After this drama end, I promised I will watch every drama with Seo Hyun Jin had a role✌

Xo, 
Riana 💋

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Gems : Produce 101 Season 2 & Nuest part 1

As I write in  here , I love Bigbang so much, even though currently they are not active, sometimes I still continue searched their names in twitter or google. Right now, I will tell story about another group that I like named is Nuest. Sounds familiar but never heard their song? yes, that's also me. Before I watched Produce 101 season 2, I ever heard about their name, but neither songs and members. I will write from the beginning how I got to know them.  source : https://www.soompi.com/ Produce 101 is a sensational program in Korea, it create a variety show with 101 trainees  from many agencies joined and competed each other. I knew this program from Saniy and Ajeng, they told me this show was interesting and must be watched. I watched the entire episodes of season 1 until we got IOI. So, every episodes, the trainees will have mission. First, it will show each agency performance and the teacher (which is also celebrity) will judge them to each classes that fit their capabili

Rekomendasi Makanan di KLIA - Bandara Malaysia (4Fingers, Nooodles, Sushi King & ILoveYoo)

Bandara selalu jadi tempat favorit aku, karena biasanya kalau ke bandara artinya mau liburan kan ya? hehe. Kalau lagi tidak ada kegiatan atau bingung mau kemana lagi di hari kepulangan ke Jakarta, biasanya aku akan pergi ke bandara lebih cepat dari seharusnya. Setelah beres check in dan taruh bagasi, aku sering keliling bandara, untuk mencoba makanannya atau sekedar membeli oleh-oleh yang ada disana. Banyak banget yang bisa dibeli bandara, makanya aku selalu menyisakan uang cash di setiap liburan, karena sisanya mau dihabiskan di bandara saja. Kalau aku biasanya beli oleh-oleh khas Negara/Kota yang aku kunjungi, cokelat, souvernir ataupun makanan, tumbler Starbuck dan lain-lain. Walaupun harganya biasanya sedikit lebih mahal dibanding diluar, tapi ya gapapa buat sekalian habisin uang recehan (karena biasanya uang sisa itu uang receh✌). Kalau kalian juga sering seperti aku, nah aku mau share makanan apa aja yang enak dan worth it untuk dicoba di Bandara KLIA 2 - Malaysia. Cobain yaa.  1