Skip to main content

Holiday in Kuala Lumpur Part 2 : Colmar Tropicale & Petronas Twin Tower

Hi, this is stories about my second day in Malaysia, I tried to explore another side in this country, beside Kuala Lumpur. I asked my boyfriend who live in there, and all of itinerary provided by him. Our second day is Colmar Tropicale which located in  Bentong district Pahang known as Bukit Tinggi, with approximately 48 km or one hour trip from Kuala Lumpur. This Colmar Tropicale is famous and one of many attraction for family Holiday in Malaysia. 

What is Colmar Tropicale ? What to do in there ? Colmar Tropicale is a scenery attraction with French villages at their themes. We can also stay in Colmar Tropicale resort own by Berjaya Hills, they have many room with great view, Europe style. 
source : http://www.colmartropicale.com.my
I went there used Shuttle Service by Berjaya Hills, but you must buy it minimal a day before, because they have schedule per day, especially in holiday season. You can buy it directly to their counter ticket in Berjaya Times Square 8th floor, it was quite difficult to found the location. I bought shuttle ticket around a week before my trip, because it Christmas season, afraid I couldn't go there because shuttle tickets ran out, you can also buy entrance fee in there.  One shuttle car only supported for 10 peoples. I also bought return ticket, it was cheaper, only 60 RM. You can found the price and schedule in here .
source : https://www.his-travel.co.id/
From The Mesui Hotel we use Grab-car it only took less than 15 minutes. I took the earliest shuttle service car around 9.30 AM, we wait at lobby Berjaya Times Hotel. Please be noted it's easier if you printed your ticket before. Trip to Colmar Tropicale is like roads when I went to Pahawang Island, it was winding like circling in hills. It's better if you breakfast first and slept in the car. I arrived one hour later in Colmar Tropicale. 

After sleepy trip, I arrived in there. The temperature was colder than in Kuala Lumpur, due to it located in plateu. When we arrived, so many peoples already took photo and many private car in parking area. 

We enjoyed all scenery in there, many house and building with unique style, so pretty. I took many photos in there.







I also went inside this pretty house and building, and I can see the views and peoples from above. In there also have many activity, you can swim (they have a big pool). Some areas also have games activity like shoot the ball, throw coin and etc, if we success we got the prize. 





Feel hungry ? Don't be sad. There's so many restaurant and cafe with good food in Colmar Tropicale. Honestly, I only eat once in lunch. Actually I want to explore the restaurants, but it have so many peoples waiting list in every restaurant that I visited. So, I only got lunch in Le Poulet Roti, still in Colmar Tropicale area. I think, I queue around 1 hour until I can ordered menus, especially when I went there, it was rainy. 

Unfortunately, I didn't took menus photos in restaurant, but you can found in google in some blog thing, but I don't know if it update or not. I choose Fried Chicken Chop in there, for the taste is so-so, not bad bad nothing special . 

Finished walk around in Colmar Tropicale, I choose to went to Japanase  Garden. If you use shuttle service, it already include entrance fee to Japanase Garden and Botanical Garden. I wait the shuttle car in front of parking area, and you know what the queue was really long, I though I stood in 1 hour until I rode the shuttle car. 

Japanase Garden is really beautiful, it have many Japanese house and we can rented Yukata (need to pay of course). To arrived to the garden, we need to climb so many stairs, and it exhausted. After finished the horrible stairs, I ate snack before enter to garden. It have some stores which sell snack like fish cake, ice cream etc. 
source : https://www.his-travel.co.id/
source : https://www.his-travel.co.id/


The garden was beautiful and not too large, so I can finished all area only one hour. Many peoples used Yukata and took photo in Japanese house, so pretty. It also have many interesting attraction show, each have schedule and location. Because we didn't how to do in Japanese Garden, we decided to took shuttle car back to Colmar Tropicale, it almost time to went back to Kuala Lumpur. This time the queue not that long like when we go. Arrived in our first point, Our car driver already waited us, but we need to wait all peoples completed before drive. We waited around one hour until completed and went to KL with sleepy head, such a exhausted day. 

Finally, we backed to Kuala Lumpur, our shuttle car stop at Berjaya Hills Times Square. We decided to ate dinner in KLCC.  We used Grab Car from Berjaya Hills because it's near.  I wanted to try Mie Penang in one of restaurant in signature food court area, but I forgot the name. It was the first time I tried Mie Penang, and surprisingly It's delicious, I like it. 
source : https://my.openrice.com/

We looked around in KLCC, it's really big. I think the biggest shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur is KLCC. I didn't took much time in there, because I wanted to go to the famous Petronas Twin Tower. Every tourist must visited and should took mainstream photos in front of this tower. It really closed with KLCC, if you go out from mall area, you could spotted the tower easily.  I already prepared to took so much photos in there, but unfortunately it was crowded, so difficult to get pretty shoot. I think it bad to visited there in evening, like me, the lighting not that good. It's ok if you bring a good camera, but if you only use iphone camera like mine, maybe you will regret. 

First you need to bring your tripod or selca tools a.k.a tongsis to got full shot in Petronas Tower. It's better if you have someone to took pictures for you. Please ignore my face ✌






So, that's all my activities in second day at Kuala Lumpur. It was tired but fun, and I have many photos and memories that I bring from there. 

Xo, 
Riana💋

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Gems : Produce 101 Season 2 & Nuest part 1

As I write in  here , I love Bigbang so much, even though currently they are not active, sometimes I still continue searched their names in twitter or google. Right now, I will tell story about another group that I like named is Nuest. Sounds familiar but never heard their song? yes, that's also me. Before I watched Produce 101 season 2, I ever heard about their name, but neither songs and members. I will write from the beginning how I got to know them.  source : https://www.soompi.com/ Produce 101 is a sensational program in Korea, it create a variety show with 101 trainees  from many agencies joined and competed each other. I knew this program from Saniy and Ajeng, they told me this show was interesting and must be watched. I watched the entire episodes of season 1 until we got IOI. So, every episodes, the trainees will have mission. First, it will show each agency performance and the teacher (which is also celebrity) will judge them to each classes that fit their capabili

K-drama Review : The Beauty Inside

Hello, everyone. I am bored to write about my travel activity in this blog, so I decide to put another themes my personal review about anything. As fans of Korean Drama, I want to write my review about a drama which already finished on air. And here I go, the drama that I choose is The Beauty Inside. source : https://inikpop.com/ The Beauty Inside is drama adaptation from a movie with same title, as I know Han Hyo Joo is the main lead. The Beauty Inside drama version has Seo Hyun Jin as Han Se Kye (HSK) and Lee Min Ki as Seo Do Jae (SDJ) as lead actor. This drama tell story about an actress named HSK who super famous in South Korea, but this woman have problem keep running away like in shoot drama, award show, interview etc. The beginning of drama, we introduced to her went to award ceremony with beautiful dress, when her name called as the winner in one nomination, she went to the stage but something weird happen to her, her eyes was shaking and felt strange, and he left the st

Rekomendasi Makanan di KLIA - Bandara Malaysia (4Fingers, Nooodles, Sushi King & ILoveYoo)

Bandara selalu jadi tempat favorit aku, karena biasanya kalau ke bandara artinya mau liburan kan ya? hehe. Kalau lagi tidak ada kegiatan atau bingung mau kemana lagi di hari kepulangan ke Jakarta, biasanya aku akan pergi ke bandara lebih cepat dari seharusnya. Setelah beres check in dan taruh bagasi, aku sering keliling bandara, untuk mencoba makanannya atau sekedar membeli oleh-oleh yang ada disana. Banyak banget yang bisa dibeli bandara, makanya aku selalu menyisakan uang cash di setiap liburan, karena sisanya mau dihabiskan di bandara saja. Kalau aku biasanya beli oleh-oleh khas Negara/Kota yang aku kunjungi, cokelat, souvernir ataupun makanan, tumbler Starbuck dan lain-lain. Walaupun harganya biasanya sedikit lebih mahal dibanding diluar, tapi ya gapapa buat sekalian habisin uang recehan (karena biasanya uang sisa itu uang receh✌). Kalau kalian juga sering seperti aku, nah aku mau share makanan apa aja yang enak dan worth it untuk dicoba di Bandara KLIA 2 - Malaysia. Cobain yaa.  1