Skip to main content

Weekend Gateway to Bali part 1 : Sanur Beach, La Plancha & Double Six Beach

Helooo,
Here we go again, I am back to write in this blog again, even though I just wrote about my K-Pop journey yesterday. Currently, I am not that busy like usual, I moved to another project, actually I still handle my old project but less portion than before, my priority is this new project, and the project still not begin, so here I now write in this blog wkwk. anyway, I think the readers of this blog is only me, so no problem if I post too much 👀👀

In this post, I will share story about my holiday in Bali as the title above. This time, I went with my girl friend a.k.a my college best friend at September 2015. Why I went to Bali randomly? I got a bad news, father of my friend who live in Bali was passed away, So me & friends intended to mourn and visit those friend. By the way me and friends total have 8 persons, but only 5 of us can go, other 2 persons couldn't go because they have other event.  We went to Bali in Friday, so we just worked half day because our flight in afternoon. Only 4 of us went together, the other person already left in Thursday because she need to go back to Jakarta faster than rest of us. We used Lion Air, and we were flying from Terminal 1 to Ngurah Rai Airport. 

Boarding Room Selfie ✌
We arrived in Bali around two hours after aboard, my friends & her family picked up us, and we went directly to her home in Ubung. After arrived at her home, we talked, joked & found out our each condition, we got tired and decided to sleep and continue our trip tomorrow ❤

Next morning, we decided to catch sunrise in Sanur Beach, honestly we didn't take a bath wkwk. After breakfast, we went to Sanur by car (my friend's own) to save our money, we only need to pay fuel cost. The first thing we do is rent a bike while sightseeing in Sanur area. The cost for rent a bike was really cheap only 5000 IDR/hour and the bike still in good condition, worth it right? Honestly I am not good use bicycle, I am not good with balancing something even my body. The worst thing I picked small bike, so every time I paddle, my knee always touch handle bar, and it make my life more complicated.   

Let's ride the bike ✌
During my trip used bike, I already hit 1 tourist & 1 cafe board, I really felt bad.  I was shocked because the road really narrow, plus in there so many people come and go in one road, many street shops & cafes. I want to cry, such a daydream to enjoy sightseeing use bike like in soap opera in TV. After 15 minutes rode bike, we finally stop at quiet area, yeaaay bye bike!  I didn't understand where are we, for sure we were in seashore in Sanur area, it has a gazebo or pavilion where many people sit and enjoy the view, took photo with family & talked to each other. We decided to stop and took many photos in there. 
First Stop in Sanur ✌

Finished took photos, I guess our trip completed, but it was wrong. My friend told us that we still have one good place to took photo in there, in front of Hotel Grand Bali Beach. In there, the beach is more quiet than before, I think only us in there, maybe because we went in morning, so that area still quiet. 
Second Stop in Sanur ✌
When Gopro Selfie is a Hits ✌
Sunrise ✌
Quiet Road = Photo Time ✌

Journey to return the bikes was still difficult, of course for me. This time, a dog became a victim of my careless used bike 😢. And when we went back, the road more crowded than before, the more crowd the more I lost my balance, lucky we went there when still morning, so the road quieter and we could catch sunrise. After return the bikes, it's time to breakfast!! Based on my friend recommendation, must eat food from Bali which Halal & delicious is Nasi Ayam Kedewatan Ibu Mangku. This restaurant has 3 branchs in Bali Renon, Seminyak & Ubud. We went to restaurant in Renon because in near with our place. Eat in this restaurant will make you feel calm, we can choose eat in lesehan (wooden floor) inside gazebo or in wood long chair. If you sit lesehan, under gazebo they have fish pond & surrounded by various green plants. 
source : https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g297701-d3423860-i183457698-Nasi_Ayam_Kedewatan_Ibu_Mangku-Ubud_Gianyar_Bali.html
After breakfast ✌
Nasi Ayam Kedewatan Ibu Mangku only have one menu, Nasi Campur Bali with price around 30.000 IDR. Nasi Campur Bali contains rice, shredded chicken, anchovy & peanut, satay, "urap" long beans vegetable, egg , "kresengan" chicken and spicy chilly sauce. No need to ask and imagine it, just come directly to here if you come to Bali. 
My Favourite Nasi Campur Bali ✌
Our stomach was full and the food really satisfied make I felt happy. After finish breakfast and took photos (restaurant also instagramable), we went back home for took bath and prepare accompany one of my friend to back to Jakarta (as I already mentioned above).  I think Bali often have traffic jam moreover in afternoon, as we went to airport the traffic was no joked, maybe because it was weekend and destination were airport. We said goodbye to her after she departure to check in counter.  Let's continue our journey, and next destination was La Plancha & Double Six Beach. 

Honestly, I don't remember if we went to La Plancha or only enjoying view in beach near its because as I remember that day La Plancha is full with peoples and we want to sit in beanbag and its already full wkwkw, but I will post a La Plancha photos which I took from google. 
source : https://www.balicheapesttours.com/la-plancha-bali.html ✌
La Plancha is located in near Double Six beach, Seminyak. In Double Six beach you can see it have many cafes in a line with beanbag face up to beach, many tourist and you will hear sound of music loudly. When enjoying and took photos in seashore, we met up with our other friends who work in Bali. So this time more enjoyable, even though we couldn't sit in beanbag. 


No matter what waves you face up, photo time should continue, right? ✌

Sunset-ing ✌


OOTD : clothes Forover 21, sunglasses Cotton On, short Online Shop, bag Mango, sandal ASOS✌
Double six beach is like general beach in Bali, I prefer Sanur than Double Six, Sanur has more white sand while in here like in Ancol but much better. I also prefer quite beach than crowded beach. Double six beach suitable if you want to party-ing with your friends, enjoying amazing sunset while listening to loud music, please go in afternoon. If you want to calm and relaxing or try to surfing, you better go there in the morning, the beach still quiet. 

I think we went back to home around 7 PM, because we really enjoyed the view and togetherness with our friends, where we can enjoy moment like this in Jakarta, right ? 

Xo, 
Riana 💋

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Read More 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Gems : Produce 101 Season 2 & Nuest part 1

As I write in  here , I love Bigbang so much, even though currently they are not active, sometimes I still continue searched their names in twitter or google. Right now, I will tell story about another group that I like named is Nuest. Sounds familiar but never heard their song? yes, that's also me. Before I watched Produce 101 season 2, I ever heard about their name, but neither songs and members. I will write from the beginning how I got to know them.  source : https://www.soompi.com/ Produce 101 is a sensational program in Korea, it create a variety show with 101 trainees  from many agencies joined and competed each other. I knew this program from Saniy and Ajeng, they told me this show was interesting and must be watched. I watched the entire episodes of season 1 until we got IOI. So, every episodes, the trainees will have mission. First, it will show each agency performance and the teacher (which is also celebrity) will judge them to each classes that fit their capabili

K-drama Review : The Beauty Inside

Hello, everyone. I am bored to write about my travel activity in this blog, so I decide to put another themes my personal review about anything. As fans of Korean Drama, I want to write my review about a drama which already finished on air. And here I go, the drama that I choose is The Beauty Inside. source : https://inikpop.com/ The Beauty Inside is drama adaptation from a movie with same title, as I know Han Hyo Joo is the main lead. The Beauty Inside drama version has Seo Hyun Jin as Han Se Kye (HSK) and Lee Min Ki as Seo Do Jae (SDJ) as lead actor. This drama tell story about an actress named HSK who super famous in South Korea, but this woman have problem keep running away like in shoot drama, award show, interview etc. The beginning of drama, we introduced to her went to award ceremony with beautiful dress, when her name called as the winner in one nomination, she went to the stage but something weird happen to her, her eyes was shaking and felt strange, and he left the st

Rekomendasi Makanan di KLIA - Bandara Malaysia (4Fingers, Nooodles, Sushi King & ILoveYoo)

Bandara selalu jadi tempat favorit aku, karena biasanya kalau ke bandara artinya mau liburan kan ya? hehe. Kalau lagi tidak ada kegiatan atau bingung mau kemana lagi di hari kepulangan ke Jakarta, biasanya aku akan pergi ke bandara lebih cepat dari seharusnya. Setelah beres check in dan taruh bagasi, aku sering keliling bandara, untuk mencoba makanannya atau sekedar membeli oleh-oleh yang ada disana. Banyak banget yang bisa dibeli bandara, makanya aku selalu menyisakan uang cash di setiap liburan, karena sisanya mau dihabiskan di bandara saja. Kalau aku biasanya beli oleh-oleh khas Negara/Kota yang aku kunjungi, cokelat, souvernir ataupun makanan, tumbler Starbuck dan lain-lain. Walaupun harganya biasanya sedikit lebih mahal dibanding diluar, tapi ya gapapa buat sekalian habisin uang recehan (karena biasanya uang sisa itu uang receh✌). Kalau kalian juga sering seperti aku, nah aku mau share makanan apa aja yang enak dan worth it untuk dicoba di Bandara KLIA 2 - Malaysia. Cobain yaa.  1